Terms and Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, the following conceptions have the following meanings:
• The "Company" means Silicone Valley Shares., Abu Dhabi Branch and includes its representatives and assigns;
• The "Customer" means the individual, who places or aims to make Investment and, where the Customer is a company, means each present and future associate of the company and, where the Customer is an individual or company, includes any personal representative or legal successor of such individual or associate;
• The "Agreement" means these Silicone Valley Shares. Investment Terms and Conditions, the Investment Agreement, each Confirmation and the Terms and Conditions for Investment Account, as each of them may be revised or supplemented from time to time;
• "Alternative Currency" means, in respect of each Investment, the alternative currency specified in the related Confirmation;
• "Authorized Person" means the Customer and each person authorized by the Customer to give instructions to the Company, as notified (together with specimen signatures) to the company from time to time in such manner it may require;
• "Business Day" means a day (other than a Saturday or a Sunday) on which financial institutions are open for business (including dealings in foreign currencies) in United States Of America or any other specified jurisdiction;
• "Calendar Year Days" means the number of days stated as such in the related Confirmation;
• "Confirmation" means the confirmation delivered by the Company to the Customer setting out the terms of that Investment;
• "Vis Major" means any hurricane, fire, mutiny, strike, or other industrial action, communications breakage, power failure, act of terrorism, armed conflict, any natural or man made disaster, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the Company which infracts the Company's normal business operation;
• "Interest Rate" means, in respect of each Investment, the annual interest rate specified in the related Confirmation;
• "Investment" means each gold or currency investment placed by the Customer with the Company pursuant to the Agreement;
• "Investment Type" means the currency or metal in which that Investment is denominated and specified in the related Confirmation;
• "Investment Period" means the number of days in the period beginning from the Start Date and ending on the Maturity Date;
• "Maturity Date" means the maturity date specified in the related Confirmation;
• "Withdrawal Currency" means the currency in which the Principal Amount and Interest shall be repaid by the Company to the Customer after maturity of the Investment;
• "Exchange Rate" means the pre-determined exchange rate of the Investment Currency and the Alternative Currency/Metal selected by the Customer and agreed by the Company and specified in the related Confirmation;
• "Principal Amount" means, in respect of each Investment, the amount of that Investment placed with the Company.
Business activity of the Company
• 3.1. Silicone Valley Shares. is an USA registered company that runs its offshore business activity beyond the jurisdiction it is registered in.
• 3.2. The Company deals with investments and makes money on hi-tech projects that bring extra profits to investors upon their release.
• 3.3. Business activity of Silicone Valley Shares. aims at accumulation of the investors' funds needed to purchase the big budget investment shares in some venture projects.
• 3.4. Investment of the client's funds in a venture project is considered completed only after the client deposits the money he/she has in his/her account within the client area.
• 3.5. The Company reserves a right not to publish the financial reports on its investment projects and offers the clients a fixed interest rate in frame of each investment plan.
• 3.6. For popularization of the company activity Silicone Valley Shares offers its clients to participate in an affiliate program that implies bonuses to the clients that help to attract new clients.
• 3.7. The interest rate of the affiliate program participant equals LEVEL 1 8 %LEVEL 2 5 % LEVEL 3 3 % LEVE 4 1 % from the money invested by each attracted client in any investment plan.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF INVESTMENTS
The Company has the freedom of action as to whether to accept or reject any Investment (or any part of it) and is not obliged to accept any Investment. The Customer authorizes and instructs the Company to debit the necessary funds to be invested from any account maintained by the Customer with the Company. If the Investment is not made for any reason after the Company has debited the funds from the Customer's account, the Company shall repay the funds to that account as soon as reasonably realizable. Until debit of the funds from the germane account, and after any repayment of the funds to that account, interest (if any) shall accrue on the funds in pursuant to the regulations applicable to that account from time to time.
3. TERMS OF INVESTMENTS
3.1 The Company has the right to determine at its option the following items in relation to the Investment:
• available Investment Currencies and Alternative Currencies;
• available Start Dates;
• minimum and/or maximum Investment Amount;
• Investment Periods;
• applicable Interest Rates;
• applicable Pre-determined Exchange Rates; and/or
• any other items relevant to Premium Investment.
3.2 The items and limits specified by the Company from time to time shall be provided to the Customer upon request. The Customer may choose the terms of each Investment subject to the limits determined by the Company. Upon agreement of the terms of each Investment the Company shall issue to the Customer a Confirmation to record the agreed terms.
3.3 Each Investment shall mature on the Maturity Date and will not be automatically renewed.
3.4 Investment is not transferable nor negotiable.
4. PAYMENT TERMS
4.1 After maturity of each Investment, the Company shall repay the Principal Amount of the relevant Investment in either the Investment Currency or the Alternative Currency in accordance with this Clause 5. All interest on each Investment shall accrue and be paid by the Company in the Investment Currency.
4.2 The criterion for determining the Payment Currency shall be that the Payment Currency shall be the Investment Currency or the Alternative Currency according to the today's Exchange Rate.
4.3 If the Investment Currency is Euro or Gold, the Principal Amount and Interest rate shall be converted to US Dollars according to the Start Day/Maturity Day Exchange Rate. That may result in a reduced Principal Amount than if it was invested in US Dollars as Investment Currency.
4.4 Interest shall be payable on the Maturity Date at an amount equal to the Interest Rate multiplied by the actual number of days passed during the Investment Period divided by the Calendar Year Days (with the annual capitalization starting from the second year). No interest or other amount is payable on Investment except as specified in the Agreement.
4.5 Termination of Investment (or any part of it) by the Customer before the Maturity Date (an early withdrawal) is a subject of 15% penalty from the Principal Amount.
4.6 The Company's obligations in respect of any Investment including, without limitation, its obligation to pay the settlement amount, shall be subject at all times to all laws, rules and regulations, and all codes, guidelines, judgments, orders and instructions (whether or not having the force of law) issued by any regulator, authority and/or governmental agency, and all customs and practices of any market, whether in USA or elsewhere, which are suitable to the Company or the Investments from time to time.
5. DISRUPTION EVENTS
5.1 If any Disruption Event exists at the relevant time on a day which would otherwise be a Business Day, the Company is entitled to defer any Start Date, any Maturity Date, or any Payment falling on such day to the next Business Day on which there is no Disruption Event.
5.2 If any Investment is not repaid on its Maturity Date by the Company due to any Disruption Event, the Company shall pay interest on the Principal Amount for each day from the Maturity Date up to but excluding the date on which that Investment is paid back by the Company.
6. CUSTOMER'S REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
6.1 The Customer warrants and represents that:
• the Customer has read, understood, and accepted in full the requirements of these Silicone Valley Shares. Investment Terms and Conditions (including the risk disclosure statements set out herein) and the Investment Agreement;
• the Customer shall make all Investments as principal and not as trustee or representative for any other person;
• the Customer has made and shall make its own independent determination in connection with any Instruction concerning Investment and the Company does not hold itself out as advising the Customer as to whether or not it should make any Investment, and any expression of view or consideration by the Company or any of its employees or representatives shall not be treated or relied on by the Customer as advice;
• the Customer has the essential ability to make the Investments and perform its obligations under the Agreement and, where applicable, is duly authorized to do so under its constitutional documents and has taken all required corporate and other action to authorize such transactions;
• none of the obligations of the Customer under the Agreement shall violate any of the terms of its constitutional documents and the performance of such commitments shall not violate any legal, contractual or other commitments binding on the Customer; and
• the commitments of the Customer under the Agreement constitute valid and legally binding obligations of the Customer.
6.2 The representations and warranties are given by the Customer to and for the gain of the Company and shall be true and accurate on the date on which each Investment is made by or on behalf of the Customer.
6.3 The Customer shall inform the Company of any fault in any Confirmation or payment advice as soon as wisely practicable and no later than two Business Days after the date of the Confirmation or payment advice, failing which the Customer shall be consider to have agreed to and be limited by the terms set out in the Confirmation or payment advice. In spite of the foregoing, the Company has the right to amend at its discretion any mistake identified by the Company in any payment advice or Confirmation.
7. FEES AND EXPENSES
7.1 The Company do not charge any fees for its services. All charges and fees are already included in calculation and determination of Interest Rates payable to the Customer.
7.2 The Company shall be entitled to determine and vary, from time to time, fees and charges payable for services to be assigned by the Company in relation to the Investments. The Company will give at least three months prior notice before imposing any new fees or charges or fluctuating any existing fees or charges. Paid fees and charges are non-refundable unless otherwise determined by the Company charges and expenses payable by the Customer.
7.3 The Company shall not be entitled to change fees and charges payable for already existing services.
8. REBATE AND COMMISSION
Subject to suitable laws, guidances, and regulations of the United States Of America, the Company shall be entitled, without prior divulgence to the Customer, to accept and retain for its own account and benefit absolutely any income, rebate, commission, fee, benefit, discount, and/or other privileges arising out of or in connection with any Investment or the assignment of services to the Customer.
9.1 This Agreement shall be binding on the Customer and the Customer's assignees and personal representatives. The Customer shall not assign or create obstacle over all or any of the Customer's rights and interest under the Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
9.2 The Agreement shall be binding on and ensure to the income of the Company, its legal representatives and assigns. The Company may, at any time after giving to the Customer notice of its intent to do so, assign and transmit all or any of its rights and obligations under the Agreement to any person.
10. NO WAIVER
No failure or postpone on the part of the Company to exercise any power, right, or remedy under the Agreement shall operate as a rejection thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by the Company of any such power, right, or remedy prevent any other or subsequent exercise thereof or the exercise of any other power, right, or remedy. The remedies and rights provided in the Agreement are joint and are not exclusive of any other rights or remedies provided by law or otherwise.
Each of the conditions of these Terms and Conditions is separable and distinct from the others. In the event that any one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held illegal, false, or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any applicable jurisdiction, the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining conditions under the law of such jurisdiction and of these Terms and Conditions under the law of any other jurisdiction shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
12. Client's personal data
• Client's personal data is information provided by the client at registering with the system for getting an access to the account of the client.
• The Company does not share client's personal information with the third parties.
• Client's personal data can be transferred to the third parties only under the court decision.
• The Company does not bear responsibility for change of personal data or for any transactions conducted in client's account by the third parties that received client's personal data illegally.
13.1 The Company may rewrite these Terms and Conditions and/or introduce additional terms and conditions at any time and from time to time.
13.2 Any changes and/or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall become efficient subject to the Company's notice. The Company shall give such notice at least 90 days before any variation affecting charges and fees, the obligations or liabilities of the Customer or that unfavourably affects the Customer and which is within the Company's control, or such reasonable period as the Company may appoint in the instance of any other variation. Such notification may be given by display, advertisement, or other means as the Company thinks fit. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on the Customer if the Customer continues to maintain any Investment or account after the date of such variation.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1 The Agreement is governed by and shall be interpreted in fidelity with the laws of United States Of America.
14.2 The Company and the Customer submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the United States Of America Courts but the Agreement may be enforced in the Courts of any competent jurisdiction.
POINTS TO NOTE AND CONSIDER
Please note that Silicone Valley shares servers are located in a zone that has differenct time zone from the client and this may cause client’s payment hours skipped.
The skipped hours may or may not be compensated depending on the accounts current status of its Return on investment.
Our members are barred from persuasively advertising our program for the sake of attracting more referrals. The management reserves the right to penalize such a member who does that with a reasonable penalty deemed appropriate by the management . Our advertising should be based on mouth to mouth and testimonials.
You shall not be allowed to make a withdraw without an active and running Trading Plan.
Silicone Valley Shares is a stock Broker that trades stocks on behalf of the clients. So the regulations that govern us are from Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) under the supervision of SEC.
Our trading and transactions are protected by the stop loss mechanisms and is also privately insured by Chubb Insurance company.
These regulations are only applicable to US.
The insurance cover is for all the general trading that we carry out
As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.
You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from Siliconevalleyshares are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Moreover, the information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
Please note that any member of silicone Valley Share with an active paid account shall not be allowed to engage him or herself in any other business similar or carrying out the same business activities similar to those of silicone Valley shares.
All the data given by a member to Siliconevalleyshares will be only privately used and not disclosed to any third parties. Siliconevalleyshares is not responsible or liable for any loss of data.